Hi Everyone.... Yes.... this is another set of grad pictures that I have taken with my CSC and Material Science friends... :)



The above 2 pictures are commendable.... The top is picture of me and Shufen graduating in 2007 and we met again in 2008! Ha... Look at our enthusiasm. Still high as ever... Haa~


My Material science friends who graduated with Honours... Meizhen and I are like playing the black and white game.... haa...



Me, Zhenqin and Amanda.... :) My great CSC friends...



Angel and me.... She is quite sick that day lo... But didn't get to speak to her much tat day... :)




Yixin and me... she is my CSC Clementi Befriending programme friend...:)






My Bud.... very proud of him to obtain a Masters Scholarship (is that right?) He's holding the gift which I have specially wrote for him... Are u touched, Bud???




Tommy~~!! My SRJC Health and Fitness first 3 months friend and he is really a friendly guy...






Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006