I am really very excited!!

Everyday, it is really very different experience for me!


Today, I accompanied my adviser, Evonne and meet up with her prospect. And guess what? He is an Airline Admin and we managed to get him a life insurance plan! Which means, Evonne's third case was cleared upon 2nd week of her contract! Yes!! Really so glad that I can do it! Ha.. Still can remember last year, I was so excited upon clearing my first 3 cases also in my first 2 weeks in my Financial Consultant career! :)

Oh yes, I also want to thank God because upcoming, I will have another male adviser under me. He is actually my client, who is currently an Air Steward. He is unhappy about his career and he likes my career and the flexibility too! :) He will be taking the exams soon! Woohoo~~

Currently, I am juggling more to sales as well as management too... and I am also engaging to Group Insurance too... going down to 2 companies already to tell them about Group Business Insurance... Ha... That really up my confidence as an adviser because to them, I didn't portray the sense of 'fresh blood' into Group insurance... Ha...


AH!!! Next month, I must hit Quality Club 2008! I will!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)