Hihi!!

Guess what? Last week, I went to NUS for 3 times! Can u believe it? It is to visit my friends' convocation and I really enjoyed myself! Really... :)

Below are the 4 of the best buds in my secsch! And they graduated with honours and i'm the special one with only bachelor (even though i'm married)...

I brought my gown ok... see how amazing I am!




Formal picture





Even formal picture!!


Me, Tuck, Zehe and Siyang



Siyang, Me and Tuck. Notice my gown is crumpled. Didn't even bother to iron it!






The Big 4... and when I look at the picture, it makes me wonder time really flies so fast!





Mature 4... Who is the smartest of them all?? Haa







This picture is 'thumbs up'. And it looks to me as if it is a business seminar or something.


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)