Hi Everyone


I am dumbfounded....


Seriously...


I used to take around 45 minutes of public transport from Sengkang to Bishan....


Now.... I only take 20 minutes of public transport from Sengkang to Bishan....



This is called amazing!


This is really dumbfounding... I took NorthEast Line from Sengkang to Serangoon and then Circle Line from Serangoon to Bishan.... I really can't imagine that Serangoon and Bishan are just 2 train stations away... and when I physically reach the station, I thought it was printing error of the station.... I have reached my bishan house in 4 minutes!


I suddenly felt an instant gratitude to the creators and engineers for Circle Line as it has certainly made Singapore 'smaller'. Really appreciate and soon, more stations are opened up, linking parts of Singapore and making them more accessible.... My my....

With this, my property has increased to additional 20-30% value! Ha... Yeah!!!



Career
--------

This week, I just do not know why. I have been going to my client's places and they are families. And all of them are very loving.


For one family, their daughters are very beautiful and I can see that their parents really put in effort to take good care of them. And their house is very beautiful and they are really very nice people. From this family, I got to realize that happiness is up to one's hands to create and children and parents work wonderfully to create a happy house!


For the other, the 2 year old son is so cute! So sociable and love to talk to me. When I asked him to sit beside me, he agreed and wants to draw for me. The next moment, he wants me to play with him. And the 2 parents of his will play with him with the toy gun... and the 2 parents will also meanwhile tease each other... simply love the warm feeling. And when the father tells his son to say something to his mom, he really did! Ha... very cute! Can't wait to have my own child...


For the 3rd family, this is of most touching. I told you that I was trapped in the condo lift. The family really was so worried about their mother and came straight down upon the news. And they kept calling her every 5 minutes to check that she is alright... This love action is what money can't buy and I really felt very touched to see this very sight. And when I left, her son even say 'GET READY' to everyone... because their whole family are getting ready to climb to the 10th storey. The loving spirit is very strong and I didn't even experience personally with my family before.

I will be writing a letter of appreciation to the 3rd family for letting me realise that love of a family is really felt and I will love my wife and family so much dearly from today onwards...


LOVE OF A FAMILY is so important...

Want to make my son realize this...
Father And Mother, I Love You..... FAMILY...


YES!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)