Hi Everyone!

Yesterday something happened to me for the first time...

I went to my client's place at Choa Chu Kang Condo... and while taking the lift, the lift door closed.... and guess what??


BLACKOUT!


Can you believe it??

My client and I were stuck in the lift for over 40 minutes before the lift operator came and rescue us. And I tell you.. its so warm inside and the ventilation is very bad.... I can imagine how serious the situation will be if a pregnant lady were to be inside the lift! And for the lift contractor, they reach so late...

In fact, in HDB, they have a ruling that for lift rescue, the lift maintenance company are to reach within 30 minutes. Otherwise, the maintenance company have to pay a fine to HDB. I believe that HDB pay them to keep watch at all times.

However,this time is different.... it is the private management for the Condo. I'm not naming the condo because it may be bad for its image. Ha... The husband was kinda pissed about the delay. I, being the humble one, can only recommend them that they should do something since they have paid over $200 per month on the maintenance fee for the Condo. Wow....


Well well, a super warm day and stuck in the superwarm lift... how cool is that!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006