Hi Everyone


Weather
----------

The weather is so warm these days. I really miss the weather back in Macau, Genting, Blaa... it is certainly a god-send to be staying in these countries... but that statement is really very surface... because state of living not only evolves weather... other reasons are also prevalent...

BUT SINGAPORE weather is terrible...

And for my job, everyday I have to put on shirt and black pants... and I would be dripping perspiration by the time I reach my client's place and prospect's place. Ha... Quite embarrassing at times...

Really hope that this 'summer' period will end soon...


House
--------
My house is more or less done up and I really thank god that my father in law really have connections to help us to do up 2 new cupboards in the house and to help with the piping of the water pipes in our house. They are done so fast and without me needing to do anything... but the monetary of course... haa...

I'll be taking pictures and will put up soon!


Baby
-------

Babies... I wonder if this year is certainly the YEAR OF THE BABIES! Ha...

Recently, I found out that 2 of my friends are pregnant and one of them have already given birth!!

One is Qiulin... given birth to a boy in May 14th...
The other one will be Jiakai and Huiling... giving birth on October.... Wow...

This is certainly a year of celebration as there are many of my friends becoming parents and this is certainly amazing... haa!


When will be you?? JOIN US....


WOOHOO!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006