Hi Everyone


Its been a week eversince I have actually blogged.


Well, something bad and good happened...


My grandma passed on last sunday and it was quite a sudden event as she was hospitalised for over a week before she passed away. And I was there at the hospital on Friday.


She has been unwell for the past 1-2 years or so, having a bad wound at her back and she has diabetes, causing the wound difficult to recover and thus, expanding with time. And she was warded to hospital due to fever.


For the past 6 months or so, she has not been opening her eyes and has been laying on the bed, just drinking milo from her nose. That's quite a painful sight and whenever I visit her, I would touch her head and say 'Ah ma'... But she didn't budge at all...


I'm actually glad that she has passed on because she is 91 and that she has been lying on the bed for over 1 year already. Pain or not pain, we are all unable to know it because she didn't express out in her face... and somemore her eyes are closed fully. My my.


Grandma, take care and I believe that Ah Gong is with you now... :) YEA!


Love re-unites and this is the best thing on earth.... Love makes wonders....



-------------------------------------------



Mervyn, Eve and Little Mervyn



Little Mervyn, when will you be out?


Every day, your mum experience false contractions, that disturb my sleep! Ha... But it is ok...it is worth it.


I am excited...because it can be on the 5th? 6th? 7th? 8th? 9th? 10th? 11th? 12th? 13th?


Choose one, my Little Mervyn


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)