Hi Everyone!!

Never tell you yesterday!


Well, I went to ICA to do the passport and I left my wallet at the counter... and it was missing...

This is so terrible... but thank god I still had the 2 ICs with me in my pocket.. I mean... I just transit myself from one counter to another.. and it was gone... The person who saw and took my wallet is really an asshole. Pain in the ass!

Anyway, I didn't really feel that bad afterall... Find that all these can be replaced. Probably from all these nights, I didn't really rest well, which caused this carelessness...


From this, I learnt that all of us should place some cash in other parts of our belongings... for eg in the pants, in the bag.... and not everything in the wallet. Seriously! :)


---------------------------

Today went to meet 5 people... Ha. Find so happy...


--------------------------

Today I went to KKHospital to visit my dear Josh... and it was feeding time. I brought the breast milk and I'm very amazed that Josh can drink from the cup!! Woohoo! Because I heard of stories that some babies actually didn't like to be cup fed and they would expel the precious milk out from their mouth! Clever boy!!! :)


I have created a blog for my little one....


joshhoe.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)