Hi Everyone!

Well, feel relieved when yesterday Josh went to Polyclinic to check on his Jaundice level. It is even lower now... yea! But exposing him in the morning sun is still required though for faster healing.

Find that now, since that he is drinking more breast milk, he urines more frequent and the volume is even more now. Ha. And this means, I have to change him even more frequent...

Last night, while carrying him, he farted again... and he passed motion... I actually do not know why. But most of the time when I carry him, he would pass motion. Do I instill pass motion to him? And when I clean him, he would combo twice! Spurting out the motion...

The first time, I wasn't prepared and it got onto the bed. This time, I am prepared. I kept doing the 'passing motion sound' and he spurted out the chocolately stuff! Ha..


Still have alot of things to learn though.

Eve searched the web about training baby's brain, and it is actually very important during this period because the brain is linking up the cells and this process occurs most when the child is 0 to 1 year old! So we must do our very best to connect the cells! :)

Yea!!


----------

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006