Wow woo

I'm so happy.
Yesterday, Eve and I and my father-in-law went to SIN FLORA to purchase some plants to decorate our house. The trip was quite sudden because she chanced on the newspaper, stating that there is a 44% discount on all the plants there!! We bought quite alot of plants... Ha.

Find that plants really give more life to the house and now that I have a pitcher plant to see when I'm washing the dishes. :) To keep me company.

Well well, we thought that yesterday, we can go to hospital for the birth of our baby, in time for NDP. But we didn't have any much contractions last night. So it wasn't the time for our little Mervyn as yet. Ha.

But I'm very excited... because it can be any of these days... 9th..10th, 11th, 12th or 13th.


Want to share with you guys this.
Do you know that nearly 50% of the births are overdue?? Which means they are past 40 weeks? I'm very amazed by this fact actually. Will little Mervyn be in this category??


**waiting....

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)