Hi Everyone!!

Been quite occupied with baby the moment I come home actually.

Find that now, everytime I'm back home, my time is dedicated to Eve and Josh. Ha. Well, its good because it is something to look forward to after a day's work and that seeing Josh sleeping makes me feel peaceful too!

Have uploaded some pictures here.


The green mattress is actually is crib. He loves to sleep there and its similar to that of the olden days, the hanging crib. :) Doctors say that babies love to sleep in a crib because the surface is not flat, making them feel as if they are still in the womb. He actually cries less often when placed in the crib then on a flat bed actually.








Ha.. The above video is actually for my mother-in-law. She is also learning, like me, how to bathe a baby. This footage is actually showing how my confinement lady cleans Josh's head. :) I have to start to learn to bathe him probably on the 3rd week. Because now, his neck is still very soft... :)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)