Stuck

I am really confused.


This week Cellgroup it really makes me feel immature to even be in a church and that I feel I got judged by what I didn't do, and not commented that what I have done.

I know that it is good to attend church, as you can feel God. But in Cellgroup, somehow I don't. I am really shocked and disappointed to be typing this post now because all along, I do not feel this way. Maybe I have, but I do not really care much?


Church has really blessed me a lot. Really. But when come to relationship building, that made me want to think about it, that is it worth it? Are we friends or that administrative work really covers the friendship?


Come to think of it, I have a few good friends, and many are very good ONLY in times together. And when we moved on, no more. Example I have a few good secondary school friends and army friends. But when we left secondary and army units respectively, somehow we lost contact or don't even bother to carry on... This is really very true.. And makes me feel that building friendships are quite fake.


Eg
I have this army friend. Very close and then we even wanted to be in the same unit. But we didn't and he go to another university and somehow never contact anymore. Then when we found each other in facebook, even we have each other's handphone, we don't even send text messages to catch up.


In uni, had or still having a buddy. And eversince we finished our special project, somehow we also divided. And probably work gets in between us, but I just feel this is another type of platonic friendship. (pardon if you have read this)


Also in army, have a very close army pal. Same bmt and we are very bonded like brothers. But later posted to another unit, it's gone.


Why is it like this?!? Place build relationships, and break relationships? It is so weird.


I just wonder do people find true friendships. But if they do, good for them Coz they are the rare ones.

Maybe I'm tired...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006