Thank God

I want to thank God for letting me to embark on business opportunity once again. It is my three day roadshow at Suntec. (last week)

I would call it sheer luck or hard work because I managed to have three walk ins for this road show!! Wow and they are ready buyers! Ha.

And from this roadshow, it made me to have a volume to $20000. This is really thanking god!

Also, want to thank my mum and my mother in law for helping us to take good care of Josh during the three days because I'm not around at home and that made them work longer at home.

Find that in life, we must hedge onto opportunities and if they are knocking at your door, grab it! Because you never know whether next time, there will be another round of this opportunity laid down for you once again.

I'm also very happy that this year, I am able to pen down my thoughts in a book as a Senior Financial consultant and to keep it as a memoir for myself! Yeah!

Can't wait for it to be published and given to my clients!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)