IPPT

Well on Saturday, I went for my IPPT test because it is due before my birthday. Still can remember that last year this time, I also took my test at Khatib camp.


This time is better, chose 4pm slot and I'm amazed that there are so many people there.


Here are my results
Pull up: 11
Sit up: 36
Standing broad jump:221cm
Shuttle run:10.0sec
2.4km rum:12min10sec

My my!! My static stations are silver and I just need to hit my running before 12 mins I will get a silver for my physical fitness test!!

I am shocked actually when my timing was 12min10sec!! Coz on my fifth round, my timing was 9min59sec. Because towards the last round, I had a stitch and didn't expect I took more than 2mins for my last round.. Making me to have a result of Bronze.


Ah!! That goes my $200... I only have $100 for this test... Ha. But thank god that I passed because my fear station is actually the standing broad jump.. Was thankful that with my height, I can jump to 221cm!! Last year, I can still remember that my result was 216cm... Ha.

Somemore it has been awhile since I have trained for this IPPT... Thank god for it and next year another round... Yea!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006