Excited

Hey everyone!!

I am really very excited and awaiting for very good news in my work.

I am looking forward to this year's bonus!! Ha.. And have never gotten that amount before.. Ha. And yes, this year is the year that enables me to achieve results better than the years before!!

I am really thankful that Eve actually brought me into this career of mine and that I enjoy what I do, and most importantly, we are able to plan time everyday for our usage too.


Now, I'm reading on parenting books that can increase my knowledge towards parenting because now, Josh is growing very fast and discipline him at times is required.

And really thankful that Eve now still breastfeeds him, giving him the better milk and also thank my mother in law who takes good care of Josh everyday, except Sunday!


Update you good news on saturday evening!!!!







Some pictures of us at the park. And he really loves nature, just like his parents!! And we played with the small stones and fallen leaves...:)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)