Well yesterday, went to my collegues' wedding lunch and it is very well done! Really love the cartoon video movie that amazed me because it really portrayed how they met and how things worked out for them in summary.

Quite touching and that made me to think if it will be good to have me and Eve's one done in a movie clip and can be kept. Then next time when my children wants to know, or even my grandchildren, they will get to know. Isn't that cool?

Also, for my friend, he even pain stakingly played piano! That is the stunner and even his wife was moved to tears!! Wow...

Josh was there too and I am very happy that he sat on the baby chair because frankly, he doesn't like to sit on it. Ha. And that made the feeding easier and we are also much lighter on our side! Ha...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006