University outings

Hi Everyone

Yesterday is a great day for socializing because coincidentally, it is a day for material science and for my community service club friends.

I heard from my friend Viknesh that for my material science outing, my fellow friends took leave for the afternoon amazing race planned by Shufen. I am really amazed and I told myself that I must go for it! Seriously, I have never heard that of a group of people taking leave for gathering! A wedding event,yes. But friends outing, wow!

I went and met them and then they were waiting for me at the food republic at wisma. They straight away kicked off the event the moment I reached!! My team has Kelvin, Wengsoon, Zhihong and I. And Shufen is really very clever as she posted the pictures on facebook so that we can log on to see. The aim is to find the exact pictures and take with ourselves inside!!

It is challenging because we have no idea where are the displays but the clue is that they are all in sequence.. Thank god we manage to find all the pictures and needed a clue from her, and she gave an anagram!! Haa.. She really put in alot of effort in planning!! Kudos!!

And our group emerged as winner!! The loser group will pay for the service charge and GST for the dinner later. Ha.. As I have another dinner appointment with my another group of university friends, I left..

Community service outing
I went back home to collect Eve and Josh and headed down to a hokkien restaurant at Telok Ayer street!! Very worth it to go there!!!



And the best thing is that the dishes there are very delicious and not so packed too on a Friday evening. I also am amazed that their Chinese tea is superb. I kept drinking and the best thing is that both Eve and I ate 3 bowls of rice!! Cannot believe it!!

It's at 134 Telok Ayer Street.. Mei Xiang hokkien food restaurant.. Prob bring my family there once again to eat!!





Our new found daughter, Ruien

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)