Family and work

Well

These days. I actually have been wondering. The roles that I have to play is really quite tiring at times. And not only I, Eve also feels it at times too. But somehow we have done it for the past two years already.

I feel like forming my very own diary and write down my feelings rather than to type. Find it's more personal rather than to type. Typing here is not personal as you may be implicated probably if you type any wrong information or even mention about a company.

It's quite serious sometimes because you may comment on some bad points on a company and they may sue you for causing their business to drop indirectly. So probably think twice before you type anything especially in Facebook that everyone is reading.

Now I seldom post on Facebook or even post pictures or photos of my family already. It's kinda personal and it's good if I can keep them in my own blog rather than to air them out. So now I will reduce my contact in Facebook already.


LJ
-----------
I was really shocked when I saw his news and the big picture that appeared on the newspaper! I really hope that things will be better for him and the family and I'm really touched that his family members went all out to search for him.

He is actually my army friend and he's certainly a hardworking person. Quite individualistic at times and would cheong all the way to strive for the things he want.

Two years back, I met him and his wife (girlfriend then) for review and didn't follow up with him because his coverage is ok with his current budget. That was the last time I actually chat with him.

Two months back, I happen to bump to him at Somerset restaurant but I didn't say Hi Coz he's with another friend. But really shocking to hear about the news.

But insurance don't cover for missing people, until and unless after seven years. Wow right?

Nevertheless, we must cherish our loved ones and live each day to your fullest!

Zoo
------
Well yesterday brought Josh to zoo and he enjoyed it very much. This time we tried the more economical way, that is to take public transport to the zoo. It was raining then and the people turning up is not so many compared to the previous time.

We saw alot of animals such as pigmy hippo, fruit bats, elephants, kangaroo, raccoons, fish, monkeys, baboons, giraffe, zebra and also rabbits. And I'm also very happy that Josh ate all the food that we have brought for him!

Really feel he learns more when he is outside and not only that, he gets to take his favorite bus rides and train rides! Awesome...



Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)