Josh Josh Josh

Josh

Wow. Yes he's growing and at times, I would just stare at him and see how much he has grown from the day I saw him born. Now, he is trying to be diaperless and would tell me when he wants to urinate. This is a huge improvement.

At night, I would turn the lights off early so as to make him more attuned to earlier sleep timings. Not only that, I want him to have the habit to wake up earlier too, around 8am.

Whenever he's at home, he will keep himself occupied with toys and of course seeing what we are doing. Example, when we are cooking, he would want to take a look at what we are chopping and what's on the kitchen table.

When Eve is at home, he would want to be breastfed and like Sunday, he just keep wanting the breastmilk every hour until we are going crazy and berserk! Ah!! However when he is not here, he will not ever think that he needs the breast. So there is a dilemma as to whether to place him at my house or his grandma place. Certainly it's quite taxing on Eve because she has to breastfeed both the children.

Parenting is challenging and it really takes both hands to clap! Sometimes I wanna wish my children will grow up fast, but partial of me wants them to slow down coz I would want to see them grow.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006