Today

Well today was Saturday and I'm really very glad that my son was able to sleep with me in the living room for two straight nights in a row. Ha. I'm really proud of him. Because we are trying our best to night wean for him and yes, it's getting better and better. And the good news is that he is knocking to bed slightly earlier already!

I have been thinking actually. Seeing happy families and seeing happy married couples. Families certainly bring lots of joys and also at tough times. From Eve's grandma, nothing cannot be impossible to be done. Can you believe a 87 year old could say this? I'm totally impressed. She has helped out in small and big ways in our house and it's certainly commendable. Helped us in cooking and washing dishes and also chores like sewing and ironing clothes. She is really helpful and she had 7children.

How come it seems like in the past, having many children seemed easy? And now, we simply complain when we have one? And some even don't want to have a child?

In our church today, there is a couple whom we met at baby dedication and they shared their testimony in church!! Woohoo. They have four children and through constant finding and praying, they managed to find a good value for property at Bukit Timah and the size is actually what they wanted. They sowed alot back to church for the Arise and Build and God gave them back an even greater house! This is faith and I can feel that both of them have common goals and vision. Of course, I would like to achieve this for my family, providing them a comfortable roof over their heads and make it a loving family for everyone.

Steve Jobs has moved on and he even shared a message before that he would just like to spend time with his family during the last few days of his life. Family and work. It is indeed family that is the most important as it is what that thrives us in our life. We must put in more effort in building our family rather than to neglect it for the purpose of work. And this motivated me for it. To provide meals by cooking, makes it enjoyable for me as they are more healthy for my family members.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006