Post Created Oct 2, 2011 10:23:37 AM

One month hiatus!

I really can't believe it. I have actually stopped blogging for over a month. Well September has been quite a challenging time for us because we have alot of thoughts for our home. Ideas such as engaging a new helper, becoming raw foodies, thinking ways to escalate my business and also taking good care of Josh and Kate.

A new helper
------------------
We feel that there is a strong urge for us to have more home cooked food at home because outside food are really unhealthy and cancer causing. Worse of all, they are more costly.

Then came the idea of a helper in our house because she will be able to help us in our cleanliness of the house and to prepare the food we want.

However, what is stopping or delaying us is where is she going to sleep? That is a question. Otherwise it's fine.

Raw foodies
------------------
I went for a body detox programme at Waterloo street and it's very good. From there, she told me to drink for fluids, and have more green veggies as well as ample of rest. She told me to cut down on my meat intake and most importantly to munch my food more before swallowing.

That made me turn more to veggies and somehow one by one events came to us and made us feel that vegetarians is the way to go.

National parks came up with a Day in the Gardens at fort canning park and from there, we learnt that sprouts are very good and there are two foreigners that we met who lead healthy vegetarian diet! That propelled us that this is possible and it takes two hands to clap, two people or more to make it happen.

Eve then ordered a breakfast drink that is delivered to us everyday with consisted of blended fruits and vegetables. They are rich in fibers and also antioxidant. Really feel different after drinking. Then, she even told her dad to participate in the breakfast drink too.

We have started again to order organic vegetables because they have no pesticides and easier to cook too. Health and wealth and we feel that when we work hard, we deserve better quality food.

I also attended a vegetarian seminar, which happened to be at my roadshow place. I learnt that we are not born to be meat eaters due to the teeth configuration(that we have no sharp teeth) and claws. And our colons are actually not in tune to meat too.

She also explained that why do the animals deserve to die for humans whereby god has given the right to live to them? That sounds so true. And when we kill them, the fear and anger in the animals are in turn transferred to us. How true..

We are slowly working towards increasing the vegetable intake in us and we will see how it goes.


Business
-------------
September has been quite a good month for me and that made me qualify for two Taiwan tickets for my family. So we are able to travel for free! Woohoo.

And also for September, an old friend of mine contacted me and got plans from me too. Feel so happy about it.

Thinking of better ways to make my business more efficient!


Josh and Kate
---------------------
Josh has started to say more alphabets as well as numbers. Eg A to J and numbers of 1,2,5,8.

He spoke in Chinese for the numbers. It's a good step because this paves the way for his speech. He speaks more now and we encourages him to do that more often.

Really want to spend even more time with him especially in the day because he is growing so fast! I enjoy bringing him out for marketing and let him take the food I need from the shelf and place in the shopping basket. He also loves to see the crabs!

Kate is growing just like a small adult. She loves to speak when I make the 'ah-coo' sounds! And Eve is actively pottying her and now Kate attuned to her even more. Love my family!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006