Concerts and outings

Well now that I have been two years plus as a parent, somehow Eve and I will have common thoughts and at times, I even knew what she wants to say or vice versa. Telepathy.

Concerts and outings. What a title?! I just attended a loud concert consisting of Jay Chow, Landy Wen and a few other artistes. They are quite inspiring and really, I feel they are talented in their own ways. When I see Landy, I feel that she is a career woman. Ha. When I see Jay Chow, I feel that he is relaxed by showing his music talents and words that I can't quite understand. Yet people love him. I am amazed.

I really wonder what will I be if I see Britney. Woo. I'm not such a music enthusiast as compared to the past. Probably rock concerts are not for me now. I really prefer soothing songs and of course if Britney is here, I totally will go because I know her songs!

This is the first time I enter a concert without knowing a Single song. That is really attending a concert out of your comfort zone and watching people cheer loudly! This is like a music appreciation class for me!

I'm amazed that both artistes whom I mentioned earlier are born in 1979. Very young to have such established career. I really aim that I can be somebody by age 30. Woohoo.

Of course, to attend an event without my wife is very very weird. Somehow I don't feel that it's myself. Somehow I feel happier with Eve Josh and Kate by my side. And this bliss is really in my heart when I'm typing this.

I'm thinking. Going to the concert is like a reward for myself. However my heart is in my family as I want to enjoy this reward with them. I must work hard. And be able to bring them to more outings together and enjoy together.

I want to thank my organization for treating me a great dinner at Brewerkz and the Loud concert! It's a gift for me as I'm one of the top 8 advisers from July to Sept! :) this final quarter is really another challenging one and I will try my best to achieve. Whatever it takes!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)