YY

Well recently there was a case of a girl being knocked down by a vehicle and subsequent another one. And the sad thing is that there are 18 people who walked past her and NO ONE actually stopped and help the poor kid.

I have a two year old myself and it's at their age that they love to talk and walk too. And it pains me that the parents were not there at the spot with her as she was standing beside the road!! How can they?! Even if they are busy, they shouldn't let the child be alone beside the road..

If I were the driver, I may not see the kid as she is wearing black but will stop by if I hit something.

When I see the little girl, the thought of the parents pops into my mind.. What are they trying to do?

Now that she has gone, it really makes me think what lesson I have learnt from this. I feel that it's the parents responsibility to take good care of the children.. And their safety.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006