Accident happens

Well Josh met with a minor accident two days back as he fell with the bicycle, while sitting on the baby chair after school. Of course he cried as the impact was quite large for a small boy to absorb.

After that, he went back home to my in law's place and he was normal and ate his lunch. But he began to walk quite wobbly and refused to walk much when he was outside on the stroller.

At night, I fetched Josh and he was on the stroller. When reached home, it was his usual routine to descend from the stroller and walk back. However he sat on the floor. I was thinking he may be tired or probably he slipped.

He didn't want to drink milk and I managed to brush his teeth while he was playing the iPhone. When it was time to sleep, around 11pm, he followed me into the room.

On the bed, usually we would talk a few quite words. We did but he did something extra. He looked at me but his eyes scrolled left to right. He kept doing it and he laughed. At a moment, I thought that he might be playing with me or saying there is a creature behind me. He did three times. Later he slept.

After five minutes, I heard a gurgle sound and Josh did three times and he vomitted on the bed!! He vomitted quite a few times and I was shocked. I calmed him down and brought him to the shower area to clear the vomit on his body.

He was nursed by Eve and I was making Kate to sleep. Then, my father in law(FIL) came to help. I went into the room and wanted to test how's Josh. He looked at Eve and his eyes are the same! Looking left to right and said that Eve is moving. Apparently today, my FIL mentioned that Josh said to him that the world is spinning.

Without any waiting, we brought him to Thomson Medical (Which don't accept) and then KKH.

The doctors said that it's due to some Minor concussion and luckily Josh managed to recover from the wobbly walkings. And really want to thank God that his bills are fully covered. We are kinda worried as to whether is there a need to do CT scan, to find out whether is there any blood clot. But the amount of radiation he will experience in 5 minutes is equivalent to traveling from Singapore to New York 20 times!! So no way. But after staying under supervision for 2 days, he's back to normal so he is discharged!

Kate
-------
She is really a cooperative baby. She really accommodate herself with us very well. And we were at hospital, she stayed with us and slept well too. She loves to bathe there too. Amazing girl...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)