MDRT

Woohoo..

It has been confirmed that my 2011 results says that I have hit MDRT..this is indeed my first stepping stone that I have achieved it!!

Of course it will be good that yearly, I achieve it, a new goal I have set for myself. Woohoo.. Of course I want to thank my clients for it. But it's also my hardwork that pays off.

Apparently for MDRT qualifiers, there are around 180 out of 3100 insurance agents who qualify it. Wow, that makes me top 5% in my company. Yeah!!


Josh
------
I'm very happy that Josh has been coping well in school and especially their kind teachers are updating us about his progress. Now the separation process at the door between my mother in law and him is better already. He is able to hold hand with the teacher and even say wave goodbye to my mother in law!! Amazing! Ha.

Now-a-nights, Josh will cry in the middle of the night, and will last for around 3 minutes and will go back to sleep. I wonder why will have this behaviour. I will see whether tonight will happen. Hopefully not!

These pictures are taken last weekend whereby we went to celebrate his Ah gu's birthday at vivocity's steamboat restaurant. Nice picture yea? Love the sunset brightness too...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006