Work

Wow.. Probably I should not engage myself on roadshows. It's good but it's just that it put a extra burden on my family, especially on Eve.

Now that our house is renovating and that Eve has to take care of Kate herself. Really want to pray that things are well for them till tonight.

It's like whenever I do roadshow, I'm out of the equation of taking care of the children. Ah! Probably I should re work on how I can do better this year.

Hot Air balloon
------------------
One of my dreams is to take a hot air balloon. I have heard of my friends, who took it, enjoyed themselves very much. However, just today, there is news saying that there is a hot air balloon that was crashed and all the passengers and the 'pilot' took their lives. Scary right? And it's due to just a spark of small flame.. Just like the movie of Final Destination.


Britney Spears
------------------
I saw her past performance 'Me against the music' and I can say that she really works hard and practiced very well for her concert. And that's why she is so marketable and earns huge bucks. She is an entertainer for sure, not really much a singer. But it's ok, her songs are catchy. Love them.

Seeing the gross income earned by overseas famous singers, it's certainly a huge disparity among most commoners in Singapore. Quite gross difference. So amazed that they are able to get so much sources of income, especially from their another arm in perfume sales.

Yesterday I met with an English speaking uncle and he is a dispatch worker. I thought that he is an engineer but his take home is $1k plus.. And has a house to pay and to feed his two children. Also his wife works as a part time cashier. It's really quite straining on them, especially now they are 53. And their house still have 18 more years to pay. Imagine that..

It's really quite taxing and to hear this story is quite sad for them. And luckily he doesn't smoke. Otherwise how can he afford even more cash-flow for the family.

Overall is the willingness to step out to set up his business that makes a difference in the people's lives. I see there are alot of businesses that even young people dared to venture out of their comfort zone and got the profits through their fine tuning and hard work. Nothing comes by easy and people can judge anything by the cover, and usually say bad things about it. But most importantly, one should do business ethically and morally correct. It's of utmost importance.

I'm glad that Eve and I are in our business as we are able to allocate and spend our time and money wisely on things we desire, especially in our family and house.

Kate
------
She is now slowly introduced solids to her diet and she loves it so much. Especially the banana and the cereals from Happy Bellies.

Yesterday I had roadshow and returned home around 10pm and she was asleep already. Later I was shocked that she awaken and it seemed to me that she just wants to see me and wants me to talk to her. So sweet right?

It's really extra amazing when Josh even came by and sat beside us, also wanting to join in the fun! Ha.

Love my family and wife.. And thank god to have my mother in law to take good care of my family when I'm not around..

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)