Engineer and Captain planet

Oh man.

I just met a typical engineer with so big ego. He even said that I'm using sales technique that he is teaching in class. And I'm just too shocked by his arrogance.

During the appointment, there was a silence of about one minute when I was switching on my laptop. I just feel quite sad for these people as I have told him about what he should cover for himself. But he just say keep it for a moment.

Oh well, this type of appointment is a good learning experience for me. Just wonder why would he turn out this way? Luckily the appointment lasted for around 45minutes. And he left first.

The world is filled with different people.


Captain Planet
------------------
Now I'm catching captain planet on YouTube and I really missed those days when I actually record every episode on tv! And now when I watched it, I can still remember what's their next line as in the past, I kept watching and watching! My favorite cartoon!!

I feel that now, cartoons are not so much educational as compared to the past. Captain planet tells alot about the effects of polluting the world as well as the good points of saving the world.

However the rate that the world is modernizing, the animals and insects are diminishing at the rate of light too! And the amount of landfill we humans generated. It is horrible. My wife just commented that when we drink a cup of coffee, the plastic lid, the plastic cup, the stirrer and plastic bag, all these are trash after drinking for 5 minutes. And what more is that many of us are drinking that everyday.

There is a lack of awareness now in this modern society and I guess that many of us have no idea how to start or where to start. I have this strong inkling to actually have this awareness. To start this awareness.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)