Renovation

Well now my house is undergoing toilet renovation and it's quite interesting to know that we have to liaise with so many people.

And due to this, we have to pack the house and thank god everything is done smoothly. And everyday, I have to sweep and mop the floor.

Kate
-------
She is growing so fast! Now whenever and whatever we are dining, she just look at us, wanting to eat! So today at 12pm, we fed her cereals from Happy Bellies and she loved it!! Ha. And she drank quite a bit of water too.. Amazing!! Feel that her appetite is very good and I'm very happy for her.

Now, she also loves to sit and tries to stand too. Not only that her lower two teeth has officially grown! So fast right? I really feel that we have to record down the growth milestones for Kate and Josh.

Josh
------
Today is the first time that both of us tried McGriddles and it's actually quite nice. Opps. I know that I'm not pro-Macdonalds but Josh loves the bread, the meat patty and also the hash brown. Luckily I brought with me our home made soya bean to neutralise everything! Lol.

Tomorrow will be his first day of school and we really pray that it will be good for him. He will be able to adapt well too..


Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)