My church, my life

Well personally, I feel that there is no need to put nasty comments on issues that are not confirmed yet. I'm just so shocked to see so many worthless and inhumane comments around me. After reading them, yes, they inject a few doubtful thoughts, but still, the underlying truth is that it is not confirmed yet.

Eversince I have joined the church, God has blessed me tremendously. Firstly, He has given us a home which we thought we are unable to fund for it. Secondly, He has blessed us with two wonderful and healthy kids and both me and my wife are healthy. Thirdly, our incomes are sufficient for our daily lives too.

All these do not come if we had not put our hearts to God. In life, we will definitely face pitfalls but even so, it will let us know that the peak will come after the pitfall is over.

I have been in church for coming to 5 years now and I can proudly say that no one has forced me to tithe. No one has forced me to give into building fund as well as offering. Everything is given out from my own will and my own decision.

Seeing some of my friends give nasty comments make me think about their maturity and seriously, does it matter to them at the end of the day? FB is certainly a place where you can air out your views but without control, your comments will make you deem as a foolish person.

I really hope that everything will be fine. We will still continue to attend church and stand by God.

Also, I also do not want to rally messages in FB as in how I love my church and how I can support them. This is so attention luring. Why want to declare your love via FB, whereby usually you are dormant in your comments? I just feel it's not right. I didn't join some FB page about sharing testimonies realtime because I feel it is just a for a show. Better to mind my own business and there is just so much more things to do:)

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)