Dreams

Wow. I had a weird dream these days. Last night, I end off having a dream that I was either in a swimming and soccer team and later transiting myself as a Korean singer. What kind of weird combination?!

These three days have been quite hectic for me since Friday and definitely I will do my best to meet more people. Find that when one work, you will have lesser time for my family. Having said that, when I'm back home, I would play and talk to my children and also to Eve. I would read books - currently Goldilocks and the three bears, and Josh will like it so much. And eating with him soba noodles together.

Nothing beats going back my own sty and seeing my loved ones. Even if I'm tired, I would not show it to them. Feels fortunate. Now that we have a helper, we shouldn't rely her on taking care of our children. Her main task is still cooking and cleaning the house.

Is it worth it?
---------------
Why do I say that? Some people said that I married too young and amazed I have two children. Others that have experienced these would say it's worth it. And at times, they would compare themselves with those who are single or have no children. The reason being the latter have more free time for themselves. It's true.

I have seen my colleagues, those in the latter group, having lots of friends gatherings and going trips. And it's so much freedom and tied downs. I'm happy for them. Coz if they don't do that, what should they be doing?

We humans will transit to stages in life which is family time and when they grow up, we will cater more time as a couple. Eve has an uncle who brings his wife to many countries from month to month. This reward doesn't come easy as in the early years, she spent so much time in nurturing three of her children. This is what I want as my end point.

Dreams and leaders
------------------------
I feel that having a good mentor to lead towards my dreams is very important. I currently have no good mentors in guiding me and somehow I feel I need someone to guide me in my work. Someone who can motivate me.

A boss that you have can just have have an employee-employer relationship and not much private stuff can be shared. Only sharing what you feel she will like to hear. If you say the otherwise, you will know the answer in your head before hearing it.

I need someone who can motivate and guide me to be more successful and guess that most of it will be self driven and family driven.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)