Tioman

Well, mid of this month, we went to Tioman and its certainly a trip that is so fun and we are always near the sea and sand. The weather is awesome and all of us are very happy. Want to thank my father in law for organising this trip and taking the pictures too.

Josh and me, before we dip into the sea

Eve, Kate and me. Love the sea and the sky line

Family picture

My dear children and I on the bridge

Love picture by the sunset

The waves were so strong when we took this picture



Even though it's a short trip of 3 days and 2 nights, it made me think that we should not always coop ourselves in our home country and should venture out. Many people find that bringing children overseas is troublesome. But we would feel it otherwise. And not only we had fun, our children had their first taste of sea water and seeing exotic sea creatures like hermit crab! Kate even wanted to dig it out.

Eve and I snorkelling together

Josh buttoning up Kate's shirt

Haiwaiian Eve by Tioman beach
We would want to visit Tioman once every year and we certainly feel that it is a worthwhile trip.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006