Changes

Wow. Kind of thinking of it. This month has so much change to it.

Recently we sacked off our domestic helper(finally). It's after her service of three months, we decided to put an end to it. We find that it has brought so much unhappiness to our family and to a point, it serves more harm than joy.

Now, it has been three days and it's really so much happier and I can see the children are feeling so much the same. Less tension felt and even though it's back to us doing more housework, we do not really mind about it. Moreover, the sweeping of floor and washing the dishes is fun too.

My part time secretary has also left because she is finding a full time job for herself and it's better for her too. Because she worked for me part time, mind as well find a full time right? And most of the admin now, it's managed by me.

Shall blog more about my life. Find that currently, it's so important to spend time at home. Children are growing so fast and whenever I came back from appointment, I would feel a sense of accomplishment.

We went tioman mid of June and I tell you it's really good memories! So fun with the sun and sea and two children. Brought them to the sea waves and they love it. Snorkelled with Eve and it's so fun. My father in law is even able to take clear picture of the milky way! Imagine that.. Beautiful nature.. But one thing we learnt is that we should go there and back by commercial plane which can save us time and so much convenience.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006