Thank you Church

This week's message is really close to my heart. It's in the topic of faith. I agree that many a times, it's a leap of faith that brings people from one level to another. Without it, a person will seem to be quite aimless. Faith is a like a decision you have decided, and you set out what you want to achieve and have the belief to get it. It will be cemented by the words we speak! For me, I prefer to write down so as to remind myself over and over again.

Speaking your faith out is really so important. It will somehow leads to your achievement. You can repeat it a hundred, or even a thousand times! I have to honestly work on this! Speak positively and to keep professing on my faith.

Dr Yong was called upon to speak at a conference on the third day because the previous two days, the attendance was not so good (at most 3000 in a 20000 capacity area). He prayed and placed his faith to God and amazingly, he called the organizer to get more chairs that day. The organizer told him that the previous two days, it's not filled at all. And guess what? The third day, the faith has been realized and the whole auditorium was packed with people and there were not enough seats! Amazing right? He just enjoyed praying and transfer the "load" to God.. And He just does the job of bringing people into the event!

We should rest our problems and successes to God. What I learned today is that actually Jesus will help to collate all the thoughts, testimonies, prayers, successes, words, tithes and offerings from us, and report to God. And seeing so much good testimonies coming, God will bless those who have strong amount of faith and especially those who speak them. When we place 100% faith to God, somehow I will feel much lighter and He will tell me I will tide through my problems with Him. And it is so true.

I just find that at times, we may feel physically tired at work or in certain parts of the week. It is probably there are some issues or you has this problem that you have to solve. I personally find that when I share it with God, he will calm me down, and he will work in ways that are so creatively solved. Of course, not all the time I demand or request that my issues be solved. But once I share with Him, I do not feel physically tired actually. I'm not sure you understand what I mean. I feel that my problems are shared and if I'm faced with a problem, God wants to strengthen me through it so that I can handle larger projects in the future. Otherwise how can one grow? Leave it to God and always have faith!

I have learned that a caterpillar is not set out to walk all his life. In fact, he has to break free from his own very shell, so that the wings can fly after that. Hence his strength is increased through the hardship. Just imagine that if one doesn't meet with any issues or valleys, how can one grow?

Nature is so amazing. There is always a balance of highs and lows. We learn from it and in the process, as grow too. For both Eve and I, we have the faith that we will not only have two children, but four! Somehow God keeps showing us that it can be done and it's actually faith and mutual faith that bring us to what we have right now. This number is not random actually, but it's what we will achieve. Probably more too!! Ha. Once we were on the stage for baby dedication, and we spoke to a couple, and they had four children! And there are other instances whereby we met and it just confirms and confirms.

Pro-government? Probably, so as to reduce my tax! Lol. But surely, I feel we can achieve it by the grace of God. It's only a matter of time.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Our version of NDP Rehearsal