Josh and Kate

Now both of them can actually hang around well outside the house. Did I mention outside the house? Ha. They actually fair better outside because through outdoor activities, they are able to play together, run and catch each other too. Anyway, it is advisable to engage outdoor activities at least one hour everyday. And most of the time, it's either Eve, my mother in law or me, who will bring them down.

Looking at how they communicate, I can see that Josh takes care of Kate quite well, and at a few instances, he will look back and wait for Kate, as she is quite a distance away from him. I will occassionally remind him to share the tricycle that they have having, as Josh may feel that it is 100% his.

I am really very touched today when bringing up the tricycle and the playhorse up the stairs, I asked Josh to hold Kate's hand when climbing up the stairs. Kate reached out her little hand and Josh took her hand and accompanied her up the flight of stairs. I quickly snapped the picture!

Josh holding Kate up the stairs!

At the playground, Josh loves to do this trapeze stunt! And Kate is now learning how to grab the pole and hang on it. She is positive and I can see that she is very happy to have her legs lifted above the ground by herself! She will try more times, and I think soon she will be able to do it smoothly!

Josh and Kate at the playground.


Ain't Josh amazing? Ha. We told Kate that when she is 3 years old, she can do it!

And we headed to another new playground and Josh suddenly removed his shoes. Kate saw it and she also wanted to do. She had difficulty in removing and made a sound. Josh ran to her and sat down. And Kate allowed Josh to remove the shoes for her. So touching right? I quickly snapped this memorable picture!

Elder brother Josh removing Kate's shoes.

At the void deck, we took some funny pictures and Josh started to blow some bubbles. Really hope Eve and I don't age physically and can spend youthful times with our children! Maybe drink more bird's nest? Ha.


Josh, Kate and Me at the void deck.

Josh and Kate will take turns to 'drive' the play horse. See the happy face in Kate! Josh also enjoys this. It is actually given by my client from Woodlands. Recycling of toys is really very good.

Kate on the play horse.


Josh on the play horse.

The other tricycle is also given by Josh's classmate's mother and they like it so much. So practically everyday, they will spend time roving around these tricycle and play horse, and go to playground.

Kate on the tricycle and Josh on the play horse.

Really very happy that both my children love outdoor activities. More to come!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006