Photo Montage of Gwen

It's really amazing whenever I get to see photos of my three children.

5 years ago, it's only the two of us. And now these 3 additional children are god-send and we are blessed by them too. 


Recently, we called our father-in-law to take some pictures of Gwen, as she has turned three months old. And the older children are also part of the photo taking too!



These photographs are taken on our house sofa. DSLR cameras always have the special touch for the pictures. I will really need to spend time to learn!



Josh, Kate and Gwen all are different individuals, with their features all partially copied from us, the parents. That made them look different too! It's really a wonder how the genes can just mix and match.



Oh. I love this father and daughter picture. Gwen happens to grin when the photo is taken.




I didn't know that she's so cute in this picture! Totally feel that children are gifts which money can't buy or replace. It's only though spending time and showering love that makes their growth wholesome.



Eve and Gwen. Honestly, I'm really very fortunate to have them by my side everyday. Family is of utmost priority in my life and yes, it's all from the blessings God gave to us.


You may also like

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006