More Babies

This post is all about babies and they are fellow cousins! This is so amazing that all of them are born from 2012-2013! It's really amazing how they are growing and have grown! It's also conjunction for Gwen as she is officially 4 months old!


(L-R) Eliss, Gwen and Alicia. Love my Gwen so much! My fair princess. Ha. They just lie on the white mattress that our house has.




(L-R) Addition of cousin Ryan. All of them have their own expressions. Really so happy to see how God can create such cute humans! Babies really bring joy to all of us. And all of them have different characteristics!



This is such a classic picture. Eliss happened to lean closely on Gwen, who managed to catch the camera at the right timing. So beautiful right? 



Alicia is so funny! The way she touched Gwen's head. So lovely and my pink couch just suits the colors that these lil ladies are wearing. Totally lovely.



There came even more siblings and cousins, and Josh is the oldest, followed by Kate. Feel so proud that in this picture, both Eve and I contributed three. It's really amazing whenever I see these pictures and that how time has passed so fast!



What's amazing in this picture? None of the children are looking at the camera! Taking picture for children requires lots of patience as well as multiple shots! And editing is quite minimal as long as you have enough shots taken at the event.



Picture of the Great grandmother, Aunties and Uncle, cousins of Eve, and cousins of Josh, Kate and Gwen. How lovely and I just feel that at the end of the day, it's actually relationship that bonds everyone together, and it is something that we will rely on when we grow old. The next generation will continue their legacy and it just keeps growing! Wow right?

Recently, we read on a book, of a couple having 8 children, of which 3 are adopted and 5 are their own children. It's so amazing that they are able to cook Ethiopian dishes, Korean dishes so that the adopted children are able to taste their own original food. And they are all happy family and a well knitted family too! And come to think of it, I have 3. It's just a small family compared to theirs. 

Nowadays at my house, when I enter the kitchen, I see Kate eating. I go to the living room, Gwen is lying on her bed. And when I enter to the playroom to change up, Josh is playing his own train tracks. It's like every corner of the house, you will just get to see a child! It's just an example of a day scene at my place. It's just so amazing that both Eve, my MIL and I are able to manage these three children everyday. The daily computations and permutations of who taking care of which child at different places, makes our daily schedules different. Honestly, we have to definitely include naps for both Eve and I! Ha. Looking at these pictures make me even more confident that what we are doing is correct and it's really amazing how family ties are just the root to actual happiness and completeness to a person's well being. 






Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)