31 December 2013

Wow. This day is certainly great to remember. I managed to meet my friend and she agreed with the recommendation! And I am so happy because with that, I managed to clear what I planned to achieve! Really so thankful for it! And honestly, I am very glad that this year, it has been a great year in my business. :)

2013 is a interesting year. I have a new addition in my family = Gwen. There were adjustments to be made and we managed to fine tune it in our lives. It takes effort! Doesn't come easy and really blessed that we can manage our children well.



Also, Josh managed to go fully diaper less and Kate also weaned from Eve and also diaper less in the day! It's certainly thank God for guiding and giving us confidence to lead them.

And more family time was placed in my schedule and every appointment is a fruitful opportunity for me to meet up with my clients. When I'm out there to work, it means that my wife and my mother-in-law will have to double up to take care of them. Hence, I will rush back home straight after appointments. Meanwhile, during the journey to appointments, it's the time I work too. Every minute counts and I will try my best to maximize it! I'm also glad that I have found a way to increase the earnings for my clients' investments and this year, a large percentage of them moved from the red to the green! :)


We have cooked so much more meals at home compared to in 2012! And we even have more dishes that are easy and the children love to eat! Not only that, we did much more marketing until the people in the market even know us very well. I'm really so happy that both Eve and I prefers home-cooked food, and we will form more dishes in 2014!


We went to Tioman, twice to Taiwan and a trip to Krabi. They are all so memorable trips and I really enjoy so much with my family. Tioman was a special one as we took aircraft there for the first time. Taiwan was for countdown and also during the haze period. Krabi was the first trip that Eve and I brought our two children out without any in-law's help! It's a bold step for us!


2014 is an exciting year, and I will do my best as a father, husband, son and financial consultant.

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)