Hello Everyone!


I am very happy to receive bible study from my friend, Vincent. Learning more about the bible as well as understanding some of the important teachings. Woohoo. We gotta be good in our hearts because when we pass away, what God see in us, as in our report book as a human, is the goodness we have in us. We gotta be caring and sensitive towards people and help them when they are in need! Yeah...

I should try not to gossip or talk bad about people lo... Ha. Coz its a bad practice to do. Even though at times, I do gossip, haa... but I shall slowly reduce it! :)


Recently, I have heard news about the closing of the Orchard Library. Find that its quite a waste because of the amount of money NLB has actually placed for Singaporeans to use. I think its purely due to the high costs that made them to decide on the closing of the library.


Talking about money, about my work now... Ha
Actually, I have been receiving lots of satisfaction from my current pool of clients, which makes me very happy in serving them. On the other hand, I have also been receiving alot of push factors from people about my decision in taking up as a Financial planner. Its tough, I know. But I know I can do it with my collegues and with my determination lo!


Mervyn, Jiayou! WOOHOO!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006