Today, it has been quite a tiring day for me. Find that its really kinda draining for me to travel from one place to another and another to another and another...


I travelled from Sengkang to Tanjong Pagar, then to Tiong Bahru, to Sengkang, and to Dover and then to Aljunied. The whole day is really very packed for me, meeting up with 2 of my prospects and I feel very happy to meet them. However, the travelling time really tires me alot. And to tell you the truth, every single day, the urge for me to actually drive increases day by day.


One day, the urge will be a calling for me to take up driving lessons! If I were to take them, I will apply for automatic car license leh. Ha...



Picture of me when I was making a phonecall at office...

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)