TransforMERs


Wow, I'm really amazed that MERvyn actually go and watch TransforMERs with Eve yesterday. Never in my life I am interested in robot shows. However, let me tell u frankly that yes, I have enjoyed myself for TransforMERs. Firstly, my name is inside... Ha...

That's out of point.


The main reason is that I'm amazed by the special effects that was made by the production cast and its really very life-like. Wow. :)


Rating: 4.5/5 Though its quite long ah... ha



Yesterday was my first time having dinner at pepperlunch and I didn't know that it's kinda stressful the moment the food was served because firstly, the food came sizzling hot and you gotta quickly cook and add in the sauce. Eve told me to quickly cook and turn and toss it... I was quite nervous because I was afraid that the food may overcook. Ha...

The overall taste for the beef steak rice was wonderful, especially when I was very hungry then. Ha... It's very worth it though... I felt just full after finishing my portion and 1/4 from Eve's! Ha... I don't mind trying another time... But this time, is SALMON one... Yea!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006