Chek Jawa!

Guess what??

Last friday, I went to Chek Jawa with Eve and her parents and her dearest dog, Steady. It's my first time actually to make my way down to Pulau Ubin for Chek Jawa. The previous time I went there was last year, its for Ethelonter OC Dinner Qing Gong Yan. Ha...


Let me tell ya, the place was awesome coz u get to see nature and backdated Singapore. It made me feel like as if I'm back in Tioman again, an island in Malaysia.


I made a few discoveries:
1. I saw attap chi! Nipah seed tree! Wow man
2. I saw stick insect for the first time of my life
3. I saw leech! Bloody leeches crawling on the sand! Eww...


When I get the pictures, I shall upload here. Yeah man...




I want to say a HAPPY Birthday to my SISter! Today 23Jul is her birthday. ANd also to Ray!! YES! I know its very late Birthday message, suppose to be on 18th July. But I really wanna hope that your birthday wish will come true and all the best for your studies man!!



Met 2 people last week.
1. Iris
2. Huihui and her mum!


Wow, I was really very shocked to see Huihui at Plaza Singapura last Sunday and her mum really didn't change much! She even treated me kongbapao with soyabean milk. Really very touched by her! Ha... :)

Iris, this meetup is really very funny. I spotted her at Chua Chu Kang and guess how did I call her??? I just shouted 'WEI!' WEI! And amazingly, she responded! Ha... That's what true friends really are man! HA!! So gaoxiao... :)



yeah, very happy today!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006