Heyhey

Its been quite long eversince I have actually updated my blog!


Last Friday night, I went back to actually visit Ethelonter 4! I was really amazed that there are so many new faces as councillors and the freshies looked quite on lo. Ha... They also used the Neverathon Chalets for the lodging, which is really very good. :)

It really made me recall how Ethelonter 3 was carried out and that was just last year! Can't believe that 365 days were passed so quickly. Ha. And I looked at their OC dance, not bad! Ha... Really find that CSC projects have really brought great memories, except for 1. Ha... Some of my friends knew which project i'm talking about! :)


Been doing roadshows for the past 1 week. 6 days I have been working and its really a well-deserved Sunday for me today. Ha... Really feel quite refreshed to be working with a different group! Managed to get a few cases this week and yeah, I had a challenge with my manager and hope I can get it!! 2 more weeks to go!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)