Well well




I have finally underwent my Graduation already. And let me tell you, there are 3 types of emotion to talk about.






Happiness, anger and tiredness.








Happiness - It is because I get to meet my classmates again. I am really touched to see Eve, my best friend Bert, parents, my bud and CSC friends coming to support me. Even though I don't really feel very great that I have graduated, I just feel that I should show at least some form of smiles to them... Ha.


Anger - WHY?? Coz when it was my turn to take the graduation scroll, the dumbass lecturer pronounced my name as....



HE LIANG GUAN, MELVIN.....


But my actual name is HOE LIAN GUANG, MERVYN


I really felt instant ridulous feeling when I heard it and I looked at the old prof for a moment as I trudged my way to get the scroll. Why can't they at least employ a better speaker... Its like studying for 3 bloody years and get to hear ur great name wrongly pronounced. Hallelujah....



Tiredness - Firstly, I got to wake up at 7.15am, which is very early. And straightafter the ceremony, there was a 30minute photo-taking rush with my classmates as well as my close ones. Ha.... This photo marathon is really something because for a single group shot, you gotta smile for at least 1 minute. No joke because there are over 7 cameras... Ha...


Below are some pictures of my grad pics.... Ha!








Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006