IT fair and God

Well, today is the first day of IT fair and I tell you, it is also a day of experience. The crowd is not as much as the previous IT fair which I did in April, but the contacts I have gotten is quite potential ones. Even met a lady who works in Singtel for 36 years, who happen to know my aunt who also works that long in the same company!

Amazing stuff eh? This time we are located not so near the noisy sound system, so it is better, I find.

Tmr will be a better day!!



God
I really want to thank God for his never ending blessings because today, it happened that my $150k investment is approved and guess what happened? They just launched an incentive that raises my commission to additional 1.5%! I am so thrilled when I saw this email because that would mean that I have additional income of $2250 by doing nothing!!

I tell you, when you favor God, He shall favor you even more and he will work around you so that we will benefit from our surroundings! I am amazed by this!!


iPhone
Well this morning, Eve called me to inform me that her iPhone was misplaced on her way to her mum's place. I was shocked but I calmly told her to trace back her path to find.

I tried to call her original number but it is still dialing. As in the person who picked up the phone didn't cancel or switch off the phone yet. Then she managed to get hold of the person but he refused to speak a word. She even offered to give him money but he didn't answer.

I just find that this person who picks up the phone is being selfish because originally, he already does not have the iPhone and he doesn't have the right to use Eve's.

Then, all the more he should answer it and return back to her. I feel that as humans, just take things that are yours. If they aren't, just leave it there or try ways to return back to the person.

This should be the correct way, right?!


Gotta sleep!! Good night

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)