Really amazing...

Hi everyone!

Last Saturday, I get to know that my testimony was shared in church. Can you believe it?? What I typed days before about my financial blessing was shared on both days (Saturday and Sunday).

When I personally heard it in church, I am really very amazed because I was prompted by God to give, he blessed me and now it is spread to so many people in church!!! Wow... It is so powerful.


More Testimonies

On Tuesday, I closed a $4000 case and today, I closed a $3350 case. Wow.. This really brings about power of attraction.

What my boss taught me is true. You have to believe in your own achievement and somehow things will just come. And I am very very sure about it that I will achieve what I have set out to achieve.


Happy!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006