New experience

Well this morning is quite shag for me as when I woke up, it was 8.14 am and I was supposed to meet my secretary at my place. I haven't prepared the stuff I have for her. But she was punctual and she waited for us to get the stuff. Within 5 minutes, it was done.

Today is a new experience for us because our neighbor above us are doing major renovation today, tomorrow and 22nd. And I tell you it us very very noisy! Due to that we have to go to Eve's mum place for shelter.

We took cab and went there. And there came an impatient lady driver who kept honing us as we are trying to get the cab who is in front of her. It is very obvious that we have a child and we take awhile to get into the cab. Yet, she kept honing. So ridiculous lady. Should have taken her car plate number! Irritating lo.


Went to have lunch at her place and bought duck rice and I'm amazed that there are so many people getting the duck rice!! It tasted so yummy and the owner took out the fatty portion of it! Yum!!


Had discovered a good news too!! Ha!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)