Some thoughts...

Well I'm really very thankful for everyone and God who have been supporting me through my hardwork these few months in 2010.

Of course, this year haven't end but honestly speaking, I'm really amazed that I can achieve much better results as compared to my previous years!! Woohoo..

Last year, I manage to hit my gross volume of $135000. But now, I have $222000. Wow right? And I am setting a higher goal for December. See can reach it? Ha!!


I'm really very happy for my friends in the civil service, getting two months of their salary as bonus. *congratulations*


Amazing race @ Botanic gardens yesterday

Yesterday was the first time for my Cellgroup to organize a picnic and I also planned for the Amazing race around botanic gardens too.

Love to plan these events and get people to execute it.. Created tasks like roadblocks, detour, pit stop and so happy to see them rushing for their lives towards the end, when they spotted a brown ball water feature!!

Below are some pictures :)







Will organize more of these fun events!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006