Went to church this morning and really want to thank the Lord for providing us the new knowledge that we can apply in our lives. Whether you are a believer or not, this is somehow true.

We are like a lamp, using a wick to light up and oil as fuel. At times, when we overwork, our oil depletes and if we do not have enough rest, our oil is used up and we will burn our own wick = burnt out.

We must try to seek other ways so as to fill up our oil. This can be in the form of rest, exercise and for believers, to have faith in god. This not only builds up oil in us, god will help us in ways that we do not burnt out.

However if we keep relying on our flesh ( or ourselves), after a while, we will eventually dry up. So in our lives, try our best to keep our oil overflowing and may our wicks keep on burning to keep our lives alive!



Another message is about tithing. Well, there will always bound to have 'vultures' eating away our money everytime or that we are tempted to spend on other areas. However, if we never tithe, vultures will come inevitably and at the end of the day, you may not see your money growing that much.

But if we were to tithe, we are giving a portion to god and in this, not only he will bless us more, he will seek ways to chase off the pending vultures in out midst. So many good reasons to tithe and this really fortify my view.

Today I tithed and guess what? In the evening, I manage to sell away my iPad and it is sold at six times of what I have sowed today! Believe it or not!! God really works miracles in us, and we just have to give him our faith and he blesses us.

Of course I do not demand god to give me any gratification or instant gratification. But I just feel deep in my heart that what I earn or have today, is all with the grace of God...


Thank you Father!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006