Tired

Well last night, it was supposed to be a fine night for all of us. We brought Josh for a night walk at 1030pm and he slept inside the baby carrier at 1100pm. We were so happy.

At 1130pm, we brought him back and I tried to remove him tactfully from the baby sling. And he moved slightly so we carefully took him out (he is still in sleep mode) and brought him near Eve.

He woke up slightly and started to have his normal night breast feed. We thought it was the end and we can sleep.


Guess what?? After the short feed, there came an awake child sitting on our bed!!! I was shocked. The two big eyes are looking at us!!! My my. Josh is awake!! And the time was 1215am!!!

In the end, I decided to bring him down for walkies with the carrier(my style of bringing him to sleep). Guess what I saw when I was downstairs? So many joggers. And I think they may find me crazy to be spotted with a baby at such wee hours.


He began to make more noises and he is even more awake when he saw the stairs. Note this: after half an hour of walk downstairs, he refused to sleep and even want to walk.

I immediately brought him back and of course, he screamed because he didn't have the thing that he wanted. I brought him back to Eve and after some drinking, he still sat up. It was 130am.

I brought him to our living room and he played with the calculator while I have Bo more energy left. I read a book 'a confident baby.'

Later Eve suggested us to call our help line- her mum to come over. In the midst of waiting, we cooked a soup and we ate them. Josh ate some of the bread that we took.

Thank god her mum came and we were so relieved to hear the door knob turn!! And she is amazing. She managed to make Josh feel happy and then, after 30mins, she is able to make Josh sleep in the baby crib!!

Wow... And he slept at 230am while we knock out at 2am.. Which means her mum took 100% care after that..


Josh is really like the energizer bunny!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

National Day 2006