What a fruitful day!

Today I went early in the morning because I was invited to give sharing to my juniors and I'm actually more than happy to share!

I was on time and I learned from them about their year end targets. I shared with them about the scripts I use, and how I keep myself motivated and keep moving on. Really hope they can use my experience to cut short their success journey.


Later did another sharing to my office collegues about opening single premium products. And how I manage my clients. Really feel that I enjoy training and that people can hear me talk! Ha. Probably I should go and build myself into the training education field. I really felt a sense of fulfilment!!


Went back immediately because our kitchen sink pipe leaks and the repairman is very efficient and i thought it will be around $150. But no.. It'd just $50. So good right??


Exciting part of the day.
I went to my appointment to meet a prospect at tanjong pagar. And I closed the biggest case in my career!! It's $150000 single premium!

Really want to thank God for it and I certainly am touched by it. Never have I closed such big amount from a single person!! Wow. Also it's about law of attraction that I shared with my collegues.. And once again, it happened!


More to come!!!
Excited..



Family picture having dinner at home!

Popular posts from this blog

Cycling across Park Connector

Baby 3 Part Two

Kids at Jacob Ballas (Botanic Gardens)